Featured Residency, Fellowship & Attending Physician Openings
To see all 145 residency & fellowhip vacancies, and 13 Attending Physician Vacancies, Log In or Sign Up.
|Research and Employment PGY-2
Comments: The Navy's Financial Assistance Program (FAP) provides financial incentives for physicians and dentists in select residencies and fellowships leading to appointments on active duty in the Medical Corps or Dental Corps. The service obligation: year for year, for every year while in the program. Ex: 3 years in this program will incur a 3 year active duty obligation.
· Receive a $45,000 annual grant while in residency or fellowship training.
· Receive a monthly stipend in excess of $2,330.78 a month
· Citizenship - Must be a U.S. Citizen.
· Age - Complete training by age 42.
· Education: Must be a full categorical match into select residency or fellowship training program or currently attending
- Medical: Graduate of a medical school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; or Graduate of a college of osteopathy with a degree of Doctor of Osteopathy
- ONLY MEDICAL SPECIALTIES CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED FOR NAVY FAP: Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Psych (Adult), Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine (Critical Care), Neurosurgery)
- Dental: Graduate of a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association.
To apply for FAP, or for additional information, contact:
Chief Paulen Coakley
LOCATION: multiple states, NY
More Current Residency Openings
|145||Open Residency & Fellowship Positions
|1439||Residency Swap Positions
To view current vacancies and receive alerts of future openings:
Log In or Sign Up
View Summary of Openings: By Specialty - Most Recent.
Interested in publishing featured vacancies on your website?
Click here to easily get the HTML code.
Add your website by syndicating Resident Swap's featured vacancies.