Publish our Featured Vacancies on your Web Site
- Get reimbursed or get a free subscription!
- Give your visitors something that they are truly interested in. Residents, Medical Students, and Physicians are very interested in residency & attending openings.
- No coding/HTML knowledge necessary. Simply copy & paste the code into your web page.
- Listing automatically updates itself.
- Any questions? - Contact Us.
This is the easiest method. The list will appear like the one below. It is also easy to change the font, colors and appearance of this list.
Will Appear Like:
Once you Copy & Paste the above HTML code into your web page, you can change the colors, font, and other attributes by editing the following:
- rs_table_style: style of the table containing the listing.
- rs_table_heading_style: style of the table cell containing text "Featured Residency Vacancies by ResidentSwap.org".
- rs_post_style: style of the table cell containing "Post a Vacancy".
- rs_post_link_style: style of the link "Post a Vacancy".
- rs_title_style: style of the title of each vacancy.
- rs_date_style: style of the date displayed by each vacancy.
- rs_detail_style: style of the details of each vacancy.
- rs_more_style: style of the link containing the text "More..".
- To display only certain specialties, add the specialties parameter to the url followed by a comma-separated list of specialty codes that you want displayed. For example:
- This example will limit the displayed list to Family Medicine (code 7) and Internal Medicine (code 9).
- Click Here to look up the numeric codes for all specialties.
- You can hide the details of each vacancy by replacing the "1" with a "0". For example:
- To set the maximum number of vacancies that can be displayed, change the max parameter to the desired number. For example:
Will Appear Like:
Method 3: Syndicating via RSS
If your web site can display RSS content, the address of our feed is: http://www.residentswap.org/open_spots/rss.php
If your web site cannot currently display RSS feeds, and you would like to implement this functionality, please visit: http://www.rss-specifications.com/display-rss.htm. We recommend the rss2html utility.