PGY-_____ Residency opening available for ASAP_____ start.
- Successful completion of PGY-_____ year in an ACGME accredited _______ residency program prior to start date.
Interested candidates should email the following (No phone calls or faxes please):
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS).
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma.
- Dean's Letter.
- In-training exam results, if available.
- Foreign Medical Graduates: ECFMG Certification, visa status.
August 5, 2021
Thank you for your prompt response in sharing open positions. I was able to secure a PGY-2 position, and again, thank you.
April 13, 2021
ResidentSwap is a great way to look for those opportunities that are not published elsewhere.
August 31, 2020
Resident swap saved my career.
June 15, 2019
A legitimate organization that helped me obtain a PGY-2 position. The alert system notified me whenever a vacant position opened up, permitting me to apply immediately. Highly recommended!
January 2, 2019
Great platform offering an underrepresented service. Would like to see more testimonials and guidance resources.
June 17, 2018
Very very very useful
July 11, 2017
Thank you for all of your support... Thank you for allowing us to use ResidentSwap.org. We have filled our vacancy.
With sincere appreciation,
Debra Owens, M.Ed.
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
June 8, 2017
Resident Swap is a great resource for open positions. When I post a position, I always get a quantity of qualified candidates.
April 6, 2017
I got accepted for PGY-1 position after I got notification about vacancy through your SMS. Thank you very much.
It's an awesome service.
"...I signed up for resident swap, because it seemed like thats what people do in these situations. A few days later an alert was sent to me saying spots had opened. I sent in my information right away. I received a phone call later that week (the week after match week) I had been selected for a prelim surgery spot also in Massachusetts. I had been given another chance..."